Is your campus bringing 4 or more students? See our special rate information below!
Registration rates are listed below. Registration includes attendance to all sessions, including the pre-conference, keynote speakers, unique workshops and service project. Registration also includes continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, lunch and dinner in the Ikenberry SDRP dining hall on Saturday (unless noted), and conference materials. Because this conference is paid in part by student fees, all sessions are free and open to all University of Illinois students, staff, and faculty. Additional items, such as conference t-shirts and pre-ordered books, may be added for fees as specified on the conference registration page. Financial support pending by Student Cultural Programming Fee and SORF.
- UIUC Student (No Meals) $0
- UIUC Staff, Faculty, Community Member (No Meals) $0
- UIUC Student with Lunch & Dinner $25*
- UIUC Staff, Faculty, Community with Lunch & Dinner $25*
- Off-Campus Staff, Faculty, Community $150
- Off-Campus Student $50 (Register 3 students, get the 4th student FREE! When registering 4 students, register the 4th student as “4th Student Discount (Non-UIUC) ($0.00)” Contact email@example.com for more information)
* Meals tickets will also be available for purchase at the conference. Enjoy all you care to eat, made-to-order, nutritious meals for every palette and dietary requirement inside the award winning University of Illinois Ikenbery SDRP dining facility.